Visit Cal Poly
Situated between rolling hills and the Pacific Ocean with perfect weather year-round, our campus is known for both its beauty and academics.
The best way to experience Cal Poly is to see it for yourself. Guided campus tours and information sessions are held every weekday except during campus closures (see below) and special events. You can choose from one or all of the following options:
- Student-led, 90-minute walking tour of the campus
- Admissions information session
- Campus housing tour
Our academic colleges also offer tours and information sessions that cover their individual programs in more detail. The days and times of these college-specific tours vary, so plan your visit accordingly.
- College-specific tours or information sessions:
To register for your tour(s), click here.
Please Note: The College of Engineering and The College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences handle registration for their tours separately. Visit their tour pages for more information and to register.
Already registered? Change your reservation by signing in here.
Upcoming Campus Closures & Special Events
- March 31, 2017- Campus Closed - Cesar Chavez's Birthday
- April 3-6, 2017 – Green and Gold Tour Days Week 1
- April 6-8, 2017 – Open House
- April 10-14, 2017 – Green and Gold Tour Days Week 2
- Monday, May 29, 2017- Campus Closed - Memorial Day