As a graduate applicant, you have completed a four-year college course of study and hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional accrediting association. You may have also completed equivalent academic preparation as determined by the appropriate campus authorities.
In this section
- Graduate Applicant Process – view the process for applying to a Cal Poly program.
- Your Application and Deadlines – view the deadlines for the program to which you are applying.
- Submitting Transcripts - view a quick note about submitting transcripts after you have submitted your application.
Your Intended Program
Once you have selected your intended program, thoroughly examine program requirements through:
- The website for your intended program
- Cal Poly’s catalog for program descriptions and requirements for completion.
If you have questions about admissions deadlines or general requirements please contact email@example.com.