This page lists the acceptable changes and deadlines allowed by Cal Poly.
To request a change to information submitted on your application for Admission, please fill out the form below under the 'Submitting Changes' section. Please be specific with your changes and provide exact detail. You will receive notification once changes have been made to your application. Deadlines to submit changes to the application are listed below.
All test scores need to be sent electronically from the testing agency or via Cal State Apply.
Deadlines for Submitting Changes
Please complete the appropriate form based on your application type:
Please be aware that should you be conditionally admitted you must meet the terms and conditions of admission: https://admissions.calpoly.edu/admitted/terms/
Be Advised: All submitted changes are subject to approval.
- Fall applicants cannot utilize Summer 2018 coursework to validate Admission requirements. Per the application instructions, these courses are not to be entered into the application.
- Cal Poly does not update grades earned in the fall or spring semester of your senior year.
- Cal Poly does not update/correct your self-reported GPA. We will use the coursework and grades entered on the application to calculate an overall GPA for each applicant.
- Test scores received after submitting the application should be sent to Cal Poly electronically by the testing agency.
- Cal Poly does not update coursework for Freshman applicants once your application has been submitted.
- Transfer applicants cannot request coursework changes by this method. Coursework changes must be made in BOTH the Cal State Apply application and Cal Poly's supplemental application between January 4, 2018 and January 31, 2018. Instructions on how to access your MyCalPoly portal will be emailed to you after you have submitted your application. Instructions for completing the supplemental application will be emailed to you by January 3, 2018.
- Please refer to the Selection Criteria on the Admissions website to ensure you have courses required and desired for the new major.
- Cal Poly is impacted in all majors and rarely considers an alternate major.