Congratulations! You're a Mustang!
Within 24-48 hours of the Admissions Office decision, your MyCalPoly portal will be updated with new tabs and new content on the ‘Admissions’ tab.
- Make sure you are getting our email. Email is Cal Poly’s primary channel of communication. If you use Gmail, add email@example.com to your contact list. Don’t miss important information from the Admissions Office - check your spam folder for any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions of Admission’.
- Make plans to join us for Open House, SLO Days and Wow orientation programs.
- Visit our new viewbook.
- Accept or decline Cal Poly’s offer of admission by 5pm PST May 1, 2017. Visit MyCalPoly and the Student Center’ tab to accept or decline.
- “What’s Next?” which lays out a timeline and important action items
- “Orientation Events” where you will register for these events
- “Money Matters” with links to the financial aid information
- “Housing” which provides housing information
- “Personal Info” where you will maintain your password, email address and mailing address
- Submit your final transcript(s) by July 15, 2017.
We look forward to having you as a member of the Cal Poly community. If you need any assistance through the enrollment process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.