Graduate Level Transcripts
All graduate applicants to Cal Poly must provide the following:
1) An UNofficial transcript must be provided in the Cal State Apply application (in Program Materials) for program review at the time you submit your application. Your application cannot be preliminarily reviewed by your program without this information, and without this information, your application will be denied. You must provide unofficial transcripts for ALL institutions where you have been enrolled.
2) An Official transcript must be sent to the Cal Poly Admissions Office directly from the institution for all institutions where work was attempted. You must provide official transcripts for ALL institutions where you have been enrolled. Please see below for information on submitting your official transcripts.
Arrange for transcripts to be sent to this address:
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407-0031
Cal Poly will accept transcripts received via Parchment. If your school is registered with Parchment, please select Cal Poly San Luis Obispo as your institution and your transcripts will be sent directly to us.
If your institution provides certified electronic transcripts through a provider other than Parchment, please have those transcripts sent directly from your institution to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of your education was completed outside of the U.S., unless the transcript is in English, your official transcripts must be submitted in the native language and accompanied by a certified English translation. The translator must be certified by one of the following:
- Institute for International Education (IIE)
- Saudi Arabian Education Mission
- United States embassy or consulate