Graduate Applicant Process
- The website for your intended program and identify the Faculty Graduate Coordinator for your program. For questions about program admissions requirements and program curriculum you may contact the Faculty Graduate Coordinator directly.
- The Cal Poly’s catalog for program descriptions and requirements for degree completion.
- The deadlines for your intended program and plan accordingly.
How to apply:
- Go to CSUMentor to apply.
- Once your application has been submitted you will receive an email confirmation from Cal Poly confirming that your application has been received.
- Your application is later loaded to the student database and you will be emailed instructions on accessing Cal Poly’s university portal: MyCalPoly. Applicants should access MyCalPoly to view further application requirements and, later, the admission status.
- For questions regarding CSU Mentor or MyCalPoly, you may contact the Admissions Office.
You will be notified by the Admissions Office at Cal Poly by email once a decision has been made on your application.
Applicants will only be able to submit one application, to one graduate program, per term. Applications cannot be changed from one program to another.