International applicants include those who hold US visas as students, exchange visitors, or those in other nonimmigrant classifications. As part of the California State University (CSU) system, Cal Poly must assess the academic preparation of international students and uses separate requirements and application filing dates in the admission of international students.
If you are not an international applicant, please proceed to the appropriate section that accurately matches your situation.
In this section
- International Applicant Process – view the process for applying to Cal Poly.
- Your Application and Deadlines – view the deadlines for international applicants.
- Checklist - view the checklist of requirements for international applicants.
- Submitting Transcripts – view guidelines for submitting transcripts.
- International Academic Evaluation – view resources for evaluation of your international credentials.
- Student Budget – view the cost of attendance and additional requirements.
- MyCalPoly – view the process for accessing our University’s Portal system once your application has been loaded to our student database.