Parents/Supporters for Fall 2014
We offer a special platform for parents to receive information about Cal Poly once their student has been admitted. Similar to the other Parent VIP page (see the prospective section), the Cal Poly Admissions Office offers a VIP page for parents of newly admitted students.
Your VIP page is a specialized webpage that gives immediate access to communication your new Cal Poly student will receive, as well as updates and information about joining Cal Poly in the fall. Additionally, your VIP page holds:
- Brief articles and features that reference several issues related to this exciting time;
- A timeline of important dates from now until classes begin in September;
- Links to your son/daughter's department and college websites.
>>If you are accessing for the first time (meaning you do not have an existing Parent Prospective VIP page), please click here and complete a short interest form. Once you complete the form, you will immediately be emailed a username and password to start using your VIP page.
>>If you have a Parent Prospective VIP page and your student was admitted to Cal Poly, it is not necessary to complete a new interest page for the Newly Admitted Parent VIP page. Convert your VIP page to the new VIP page by emailing the following to email@example.com:
- your first name, your last name and your VIP username from your Prospective Parent VIP page account
- your newly admitted student's first and last name along with their Cal Poly username (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Cal Poly Admisssions Office will then update your VIP page to a Newly Admitted Parent VIP page.
REMEMBER: Cal Poly's motto is "learn by doing" and we encourage you to work with your student to ensure he/she has an active role throughout the entire admission process.
Parents/Supporters for Fall 2013
IMPORTANT: Any parent or parents of new Fall 2013 admitted students who have not been contacted about completing their electronic Parent DataForm, can email email@example.com. Please identify yourself and your student so your Parent Dataform can be emailed to you.